NCTer

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

NCT Explained Through Football Imagery (Part 2)

The game finally begins in earnest and your anticipation soars. As the game progresses, someone comes to your seat from time to time and gives you additions to the program. These additions do not replace your program, but they provide more detailed information as the game progresses and are useful in understanding why things occur in the game the way they do. They help you to see more clearly what is happening at every point of the game; God has made for Himself a physical people, Israel, and is settling them in a physical land, Palestine (Exodus 19:1-8). These additions to the original program are not provided all at once, but are given to you little by little as the game progresses. In our allegory, the additions to the program at this point in the game are the Old Testament scriptures, which are not given to you all at once, but are provided in small portions over time as the game progresses (Hebrews 1:1). Soon, you have in your possession a large number of additions to the original program and as you sort through them, you realize that there has been no activity on the field for quite some time. Likewise, no one has come to your seat with more additions to the program in quite some time. Following a lengthy delay, you begin to wonder if the game is over. While musing over whether or not the game is finished, an announcer comes over the PA system proclaiming the start of the second half of the game. At such an announcement, your interest is peaked because until this point, you had no idea that the game was going to be played in two halves. The additions to the program you’ve received so far haven’t been clear enough to lead you to that conclusion.

13 Comments:

  • Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote
    the book in it or something. I think that you
    could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful
    blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Also visit my web blog - private school loan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your web site.

    Here is my web blog - how to clickbank

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM  

  • I visited several sites except the audio quality for audio songs current
    at this website is really excellent.

    My webpage ... ideas for opening a business

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

  • Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to visit my web page - gesetzliche krankenkasse im vergleich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 AM  

  • Superb blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about
    in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage wechsel krankenkasse gesetzlich privat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

  • Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful &
    it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and
    aid others like you aided me.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; business from home ideas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
    Very useful info specially the ultimate phase :) I take care of such info a lot.
    I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    My blog ... website business ideas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
    you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your
    web site is great, let alone the content material!

    Here is my homepage; turks and caicos resorts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

  • It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook
    group. Talk soon!

    Also visit my web page can you consolidate private student loans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

  • brilliant material thanx :)

    my web site ... günstiger urlaub mit kindern

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

  • To begin earning income with your internet log, initially use Google Adsense but step by
    step as your targeted traffic increments, Hold adding an
    increasing number of money producing programmes for your web site.


    Here is my webpage private krankenversicherung vergleich ohne persönliche daten

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • Since the admin of this website is working,
    no uncertainty very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.


    my website ... search engine optimization and seo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

  • Α trend of hiv cases among black women can be attributed to black men on the down low.
    Breaktime is a perfect time tο relax, but never plɑcе your feet on top of your
    desҟ becausе that іs incredibly bad manners.
    It’s named keylogger but more than a keyloggeг with functions of tracking keystrokes, recοrding websiteѕ, capturing scгeenshots and sending reports.



    my weblog feast your fat away Pdf download

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home